With spring in full swing and summer right around the corner, we couldn’t wait to share this delicious Hibiscus Cooler Sangria recipe with you! Whether you whip this up for a BBQ, picnic, dinner service, or anything in between, you and your guests are sure to love the lively blend of Hibiscus Cooler used in this refreshing recipe!
Ready to give this recipe a go? Order a pouch of our Hibiscus Cooler, then simply save or print the recipe card below and you’re ready to make this refreshing drink all spring and summer long!
- One 2qt. pouch of Art of Tea's Hibiscus Cooler
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1lb. sliced fruit
- In a large container, brew one 2qt. pouch of Hibiscus Cooler in 4 cups hot water for 5 minutes.
- Remove tea pouch and allow concentrate to cool to room temperature.
- Add your choice of sliced fruit: oranges, apples, berries, etc.
- Allow to steep for 6 hours.
- Serve in a large pitcher over ice.
- Add steeped fruit to as garnish.