There’s nothing quite like an iced tea on a warm spring day. Today we’re sharing our iced matcha recipe using our Haru No Ko Ceremonial Grade Matcha. It’s perfect for a morning pick-me-up, to take on a spring picnic, or even a fun treat to serve to guests!
Our Haru No Ko matcha is a vibrant green color with a nice creamy finish. Whether you’re a matcha pro or just starting to enjoy it, this is the perfect matcha for you!
Pick up a tin of Haru No Ko matcha, then simply save or print the recipe card below and you’re ready to make this refreshing spring drink!
- 4g/1 tsp. Grade A Matcha
- 8 oz. cold water
- 4 oz. ice
- Scoop and sift Art of Tea matcha into a bowl or wide cup.
- Add 4 oz. cold water and whisk until foam appears and the matcha is fully suspended in liquid.
- Add remaining cold water and ice, stir until fully mixed.
- Serve in a tall glass over ice.
- If you don't have a matcha whisk available, try a hand held frother or shake vigorously in a cocktail shaker.
- For an extra treat add one of the following: 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract, 1 tbsp. raw honey, or 2 tbsp. ginger extract.
- Sweeten to taste with simple syrup.