Summer is in full swing and we’re looking for any way to escape this heat! These frosty popsicles made from our delicious White Coconut Creme tea are refreshing and perfect for tea lovers of all ages!
White Coconut Creme is a delightfully flavorful tea, so you don’t need to use many other ingredients to make delectable coconut creme popsicles. Make these healthy, vegan-friendly treats to wow guests at any summer soiree. (Or you can just keep a stash in your freezer to satisfy a sweet tooth!)
To make these, you’ll have to cold brew the White Coconut Creme tea for 8-10 hours. This will yield a smooth, full flavor with less tannins. Although this method sounds intimidating, it’s actually super simple! Our Iced Tea Brewing Guide gives full instructions on how to prep your tea this way.
The smooth and creamy elements of our award winning White Coconut Creme pair perfectly with coconut milk for a quick and easy treat that can be enjoyed all year round!
- 8 oz. White Coconut Creme Tea
- 8 oz. Coconut Cream
- Cold brew the White Coconut Creme tea for 8-12 hours.
- Pour a layer of coconut cream into popsicle molds, freeze for approximately 1 hour.
- Remove from freezer and pour a layer of white coconut creme tea over the coconut cream in the molds. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Alternate layers until the mold is filled, freeze for 24 hours.
Whether you’re making these for a backyard BBQ or just to enjoy on a warm summer day, the light and creamy coconut flavor will leave you feeling like you’re laying on the beach.