There are only a few weeks left before cold weather hits, and the best way to make the most of warm weather is by sipping down a cool drink. Luckily, we’ve figured out the quickest way to throw together a delicious iced tea latte.
For this recipe, we used four of our favorite seasonal teas: Butterscotch, Dark Chocolate Peppermint, White Winter Chai, and Pumpkin Spice Chai. Butterscotch is smooth and sweet, with warm wintry flavors. Dark Chocolate Peppermint transforms into a Thin Mint-esque cup of chocolatey goodness when you add milk. White Winter Chai is the elevated chai latte of your holiday dreams. And Pumpkin Spice Chai is the perfect fall treat for anybody who’s trying to ditch chemical-laden faux pumpkin drinks.
- 2 teaspoons of loose tea leaves
- 2 ounces of hot water
- 1-2 teaspoons of sugar
- 6 ounces of cold milk or milk alternative
- Scoop two teaspoons of loose tea leaves into an Art of Tea Filter Bag and place in mug.
- Pour in two ounces of hot water.
- Steep for recommended time. (Tip: You can always look up steep times on the tea's product page!)
- Remove teabag, stir in sugar, and let the tea chill.
- When tea has cooled down, pour into tall glass over ice.
- Add cold milk or milk alternative.
If your area has particularly warm weather during the winter months (looking at you, Arizona!), try ditching the ice and pouring your latte into a popsicle mold. Freeze until hard and enjoy! Follow our White Coconut Creme Pops technique to add delicious stripes of coconut cream into your popsicles, too.
Whatever the tea, this simple iced latte is sure to please. And don’t be afraid to experiment with all of our Fall and Holiday teas while they’re still available.